Harry Potter's Wizarding World of Hogsmeade Village at Universal Studios Japan (USJ).Halloween is over and it's wintertime.
Well, what can I say, Hogsmeade is snow-covered all year round.
- 1 The USJ Wizarding World of Harry Potter is hosting its first Christmas event since it opened!
- 2 Christmas season in the Haripota area.
- 3 The symbolic arch at the entrance to Hogsmeade Village is also decorated for Christmas â
- 4 Zonko's prank goods shop is decorated all in red, just like the shop's colour red.
- 5 The Christmas wreath at Honeydukes, the wizarding world's candy shop, is candy â
- 6 フクロウ小屋と時計台も厳かなクリスマスに♪
- 7 The Three Broomsticks are a quintessential royal decoration, Madame Rosmerta's sense of style.
- 8 And the window of Dogweed and Deathcap, where Mandrake is...
- 9 Madame Puddifoot's shop is a pink rose to match the pretty pink.
- 10 Gladrags Magic Fashion Store is a bright purple wreath and bouquet.
- 11 Scrivenshaft Quill Pen Specialists and Wiseacre Magic Supplies Store.
- 12 Toms & Scrolls' bespoke wizard bookshop.
- 13 Owl mail (post office in Hogsmeade) At the back is the first-ever Christmas tree â
- 14 Owlery and clock tower
- 15 Gladrags Wizardwear
- 16 Toms & Scrolls' bespoke wizard bookshop.
- 17 Entrance arch at the entrance to Hogsmeade village.
- 18 Hogsmeade village at night during the Christmas season.
- 19 dogweed and death caps
- 20 Owl Hut and Hogsmeade Village Clock Tower
- 21 最後はホグズミード村の入口から望むホグワーツと共に♪
- 22 Menu for Winter & Christmas in the Wizarding World 2016
- 23 Harry Potter Area, USJ Wizarding World Guide Menu & Summary
The USJ Wizarding World of Harry Potter is hosting its first Christmas event since it opened!
Pancake Man Dumbledore shows you the Christmas decorations in Hogsmeade Village.
Just as there is light and darkness, there is day and night. w
For those of you who know the wizarding world well, you know the splendour of the day and the beauty of the night.
Christmas is no exception, so let's report on two possible looks (*'oo').
However, as with anything, seeing or hearing something for the first time is different from experiencing it after knowing about it beforehand, both in terms of feeling and emotion.
Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is hard to say which is better.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ spoiler alert ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Christmas season in the Haripota area.
Period: 18 Nov 2016 (Fri) - 9 Jan 2017 (Mon)
Those who do not want to see it in pictures until they have seen it with their own eyes, are advised not to read or see any more. w
▼▼▼▼▼ Spoiler alert from here onwards Warning: ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
It was a cloudy day, but cloudy weather suits the wizarding world well, so there was no problem.
It would be a great situation if it snowed, but www.
Introduced here from the village of Hogsmeade in the daytime during the Christmas season!
The symbolic arch at the entrance to Hogsmeade Village is also decorated for Christmas â
The shops throughout Hogsmeade Village are decorated for Christmas! The decorations and the colours make it even more fun to look at them!
Zonko's prank goods shop.is decorated in red, just like the shop's red colour.
With its red leaves, red flowers and red note-patterned ornaments, it is a true expression of love and generosity.
Wizarding World Confectionery Shop.Honeydukes.The Christmas wreaths of the â
The round ball is the fruit of wisdom from the meaning of apple.
Owlery and clock towerThe Christmas season is also a solemn one.
The orthodox red berries of the holly, 'holly'! Also known as English (Christmas) holly.
three broomsThe royal decorations are in the style of Madame Rosmerta's taste.
The same with a big red coloured ribbon with Holly as a point of reference.
And the window of Dogweed and Deathcap, where Mandrake is...
Madame Puddifoot's shop is a pink rose to match the pretty pink.
Gladrags Wizardwearis a bright purple wreath and bouquet.
Scrivenshaft quill pen specialist.andWiseacre's Wizarding Equipment
Toms & Scrolls' bespoke wizard bookshop.
Only pine cones and traditional decorations.
The shop is decorated in decorations and shades that match the shop's livery and features.
Evening was lovely. Illuminations were lit.
The village of Hogsmeade during the Christmas season.magic hour
Owl mail (post office in Hogsmeade).At the back is the first Christmas tree â
Pancake Man Dumbledore's favourite time of day.
The transition from pink to purple to blue during the Magic Hour is a nouveau riche (laughs).
Owlery and clock tower
Toms & Scrolls' bespoke wizard bookshop.
Entrance arch at the entrance to Hogsmeade village.
W. At the small gate next to the archway.
Hogsmeade village at night during the Christmas season.
dogweed and death caps
Even at night, Mandrake's cheerful wailing is ... what (laughs): you can taste the moment when the mood disappears.
Owl Hut and Hogsmeade Village Clock Tower
What do you think? It's a nice wizarding Christmas, isn't it?
One person can experience a wonderful space!
But if you come with friends, lovers or family, you will surely have a good time.
Pancake Man Dumbledore may also visit in Muggle form or appear as the headmaster, so if you see him, say hello.â
Menu for Winter & Christmas in the Wizarding World 2016
1. magic Christmas tree with spells lumos and locomotor â
2. enjoy the Christmas decorations & lights in Hogsmeade Village...
4. magic kneepkart Christmas treats Mince pies & gingerbread man biscuits.
5. admission tickets to the Haripota area for the 2016 Christmas season
6. changing rooms (fancy dress, cosplay) during the Christmas period are conveniently located outside the park in the UCW changing rooms
Past news releases >.
[Harriotta NR] First appearance of the magical Christmas tree...Loco Motor with Magical Wand! Lumos! Hogsmeade & Hogwarts are all about Christmas in 2016... (USJ Wizarding World)